Know complete information about your Aadhaar Card.
Aadhaar is a 12 digit individual identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Government of India. Aadhaar serves as a proof of identity and address, anywhere in India.
Features of Aadhaar Card Mobile App:
1. Check your Aadhaar card linking Status.
2. Search nearest enrollment centre from your place.
3. Know the Process for Applying Aadhaar Card for Children or Kid.
4. Download your e-Aadhaar Card.
5. Get your e-Aadhaar Card on your mobile.
6. Check Status of Aadhaar Card.
7. Book an appointment for Aadhaar Card.
8. Update your personal information.
9. File New Complaint through Aadhaar Card App.
10. Check Complaint Status via Aadhaar Card.
11. You can remove full screen Ads.
12. Share app link with your friends and Colleagues.